Warehouse management and logistics professional (m/f/d)
- Coordination of work processes in goods receiving and shipping
- Organizational and systematic management of company stocks
- Demand-oriented planning and disposition of raw materials / semi-finished products
- Control and maintenance of inventory and warehouse data
- Commercial processing of goods receiving
- Optimization of logistics processes
- Processing of customs entry formalities for international deliveries
- Successful apprenticeship in Logistics
- Professional experience in warehouse and inventory management
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Flexibility and resilience
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Good knowledge of MS Office and expertise of working with ERP systems with focus on materials management
- Car driving license
- Spoken and written English is a benefit
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Large scope of action and personal growth opportunities
- Motivating and respectful working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Attractive and modern workplaces
- Performance-related remuneration and social benefits
- Good accessibility by public transport and sufficient parking spaces
- High job security and a permanent employment contract
We look forward to your application by email to Katharina Blum (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please provide your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have any questions about the position? Mrs. Blum is available to answer your questions at +49 6221 65399-22.
There´s no suitable position available? However, let us know the fields you´re interested in! We’re always looking for talented employees.
Just send us your unsolicited application per email to email@example.com.